Medical Receptionist jobs in Hampton East VIC
Seaford Beach Family Clinic
- Looking for a Medical receptionist to fill a causal position at Seaford Beach Family Clinic.
- Must have the following skills:
Box Hill Super Clinic
Box Hill VIC
- We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Medical Receptionist to join our Clinics team.
- Coordinate appointments for all medical services.
Armstrong Street Medical Centre
Middle Park VIC
- We are seeking a Medical Receptionist who has:
- Scanning documents using Medical Director.
- Must be proficient in PracSoft, Tyro and Medical Director_.
First Health Medical Centre
- Working experience in a medical receptionist role.
- Applicants for Medical Receptionist should ideally have the following;
- Casual / Part Time / Full Time.
Western Children's Health Centre
Altona Meadows VIC
- We are a reputable, busy, expanding Medical Practice in Altona Meadows seeking a part-time Medical Receptionist to join our growing, dynamic team.
- Eagerness to contribute to and refine systems in a growing medical practice.
- We are a recently opened family practice located close to public transport and…
- Previous experience in medical/allied health receptionist role is required.
- Do you have experience in a medical/allied health receptionist role?
- Passion and keen to help and serve people.
- Able to finish all the work on the day.
- Able to using Microsoft Excel/ Word.
- Maintain work station tidy /clean.
Vic Medical Doctors
- Looking for an experianced medical receptionist to work in a casual role.
- Previous medical reception experience is a MUST*.
- Opening and Closing the clinic.
Bayside Cosmetic Medicine & Skin Cancer
$20 - $30 an hour
- An exciting opportunity for an efficient, self-motivated and organised receptionist for a Specialist Medical Clinic.
- Availability on Saturdays is essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.