Medical Room Receptionist jobs in Victoria
$24.85 - $27.75 an hour
- Maintain a clean waiting room and office environment.
- Our comprehensive range of services extends to emergency and intensive care, elective surgery, allied…
- An opportunity for an experienced medical receptionist is available for a specialised medical imaging clinic based in East Melbourne.
- Currently one doctor is supported by a practice nurse and receptionist.
- Housed in an old building surrounded by a beautiful garden, it is a computerised…
- The practice also host a nurses’ room available for vaccinations, medicals and cervical screening.
- The practice also has a treatment room for minor procedures…
- This well-established, fully computerised practice has been providing trusted care and established quality medical services to the local community for over 20…
Box Hill Super Clinic
Box Hill VIC
- Coordinate appointments for all medical services.
- Ensure waiting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Medical…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Boasting a state-of-the-art treatment room, welcoming staff room and a spacious waiting room, both you and your patients will feel comfortable.
Oral Surgery Clinics
- Dental/ medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred).
- Keeping rooms clean and tidy.
- Experience working as Dental or Medical receptionist is preferred but is not…
Australian Dental Agency
- Dental assistants / Nurses and receptionists.
- Check patients medical history information is up to date and advise the dentists.
$250,000 - $450,000 a year
- 4 consult rooms, one treatment room.
- Our newly established medical centre (December 2018) is looking for a 6 month Gp or permanent ongoing doctor to join our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.