Medical Room Receptionist jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- Reception & general administration duties including processing patients from appointment to waiting room using Zedmed medical software.
Rooms with Style
- Experience with Genie medical software.
- This is a part-time role based in our new rooms in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne in the greater Kew area.
Balaclava St. Kilda Physiotherapy Centre Pty. Ltd.
- Medical/Allied health receptionist experience preferred.
- Managing and maintaining the offices, rooms, and kitchen.
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred).
Plan B Recruitment
- Meeting and Greeting Clients & maintaining session rooms.
- A background in medical/clinical reception administration field is required, as will solid…
Ashwood Eye Centre
$25 - $30 an hour
- Previous experience of working within private medical rooms (preferably surgical).
- To prepare correspondence, medical reports and related documentation.
Futures In Mind
Narre Warren VIC
- General cleanliness of consult rooms and shared areas.
- Futures In Mind* is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist for our three busy Paediatric Allied…
- Demonstrable medical / specialist reception experience.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and medical software.
- The practice has two consulting rooms and a treatment room.
- You will be supported by the practice nurse and receptionist.
- VMO and on-call required.
- A friendly professional well-organised team of nurses and receptionists.
- As a rural practice, rooms are equipped to provide the minor surgical procedures which…
$250,000 - $450,000 a year
- 4 consult rooms, one treatment room.
- Our newly established medical centre (December 2018) is looking for a 6 month Gp or permanent ongoing doctor to join our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.