Medical Room Receptionist jobs in Victoria
$29.33 an hour
- This great team are needing assistance with covering reception and are ready to welcome a caring and experience medical receptionist/administrator.
Fullerton Health Australia
- Maintain cleanliness of reception area and clinic rooms.
- Support the day to day operations of the medical centre.
- Collins Street Medical Centre - Melbourne CBD.
Ashwood Eye Centre
$25 - $30 an hour
- Previous experience of working within private medical rooms (preferably surgical).
- To prepare correspondence, medical reports and related documentation.
Balaclava St. Kilda Physiotherapy Centre Pty. Ltd.
- Medical/Allied health receptionist experience preferred.
- Managing and maintaining the offices, rooms, and kitchen.
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred).
$450,000 a year
- Friendly and skilled receptionist staff.
- You will have your own consultation room and the practice is located in a busy area, near a shopping centre and a bank.
Doctors Secretarial Agency
- An opportunity for an experienced medical receptionist is available for a specialised medical imaging clinic based in East Melbourne.
$160 an hour
- This modern clinic boasts three consulting rooms and one procedure room..
- To help you with all your administrative and day to day tasks, you will have the…
$50,000 a year
- To be successful, you’ll have experience working in a busy medical practice managing several diaries at once.
- You’ll be a multi-tasker and stay calm in managing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.