Medicare Australia jobs in St Ives NSW
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- MBBS or equivalent, currently registered with the Medical Board of Australia.
- All Resident Medical Officers are required to obtain a Medicare Provider Number.
- No Medicare provider number required.
- No Medicare Provider Number required.
- Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring and supportive culture…
- ADF Health Services Contract provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia.
- Our client is a highly successful innovative ASX listed business with health networks across Australia.
- We specialise in placing lawyers into corporations and…
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia.
- Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert…
- Processing payments including Medicare payments.
- Frontline Health is a trusted advisor and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia.
Allied Health Partnerships
- Registered psychologists who apply will also be expected to have Medicare eligibility.
- The Psychologists we are looking for will be an Australia citizen who has…
- Processing Medicare and health fund claims.
- Monash IVF Group is a leading provider of fertility care, specialist women's imaging and diagnostic services in…
Curious Kids - Speech, Language & Literacy
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Eligibility for Medicare Provider Status.
- Eligibility for current practising membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Clinic-based service beginning in 2020.
Grace Children's Therapy
Castle Hill NSW
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Current member of OT Australia or willingness to join.
- Be eligible for Medicare and Private Health provider number.
- Shadow period and induction process.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.