Medicare Australia jobs in St Ives NSW
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare provider number;
- Learning Links is opening a new service centre at SOMA Wellness – an innovative new destination for health,…
Sydney Spine and Pain
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- The right to work in Australia.
- Experience with MBS, AMA, Medicare, DVA, CTP, Heath Fund Billing and NSW Workers Compensation desirable.
- Processing payments including Medicare payments.
- Frontline Health is a trusted advisor and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia.
Allied Health Partnerships
- Registered psychologists who apply will also be expected to have Medicare eligibility.
- The Psychologists we are looking for will be an Australia citizen who has…
- Processing Medicare and health fund claims.
- Monash IVF Group is a leading provider of fertility care, specialist women's imaging and diagnostic services in…
Autism Advisory and Support Service
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Current or eligible Speech Pathology Australia registration i.e. eligible to provide NDIS and medicare funded services.
- Social, receptive and expressive skills.
Curious Kids - Speech, Language & Literacy
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Eligibility for Medicare Provider Status.
- Eligibility for current practising membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Clinic-based service beginning in 2020.
- Membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
- The role includes being a Medicare provider with EarlyEd.
- Early childhood and disability role.
Grace Children's Therapy
Castle Hill NSW
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Current member of OT Australia or willingness to join.
- Be eligible for Medicare and Private Health provider number.
- Shadow period and induction process.
Sydney Speech Clinic - Lane Cove, NSW
Lane Cove NSW
- Eligibility for Medicare provider status.
- Current membership with Occupational Therapy Australia.
- Sydney Speech Clinic have an exciting opportunity for a…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.