Melbourne Health $93,700 jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
Sort by: relevance -
$53 - $56 an hour
- Casual Maternal Child Health (MCH) Nurses.
- Demonstrated clinical experience in Maternal & Child Health.
- Post graduate qualification in Maternal & Child Health…
$70.37 an hour
- Demonstrated knowledge of the commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Antidiscrimination, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement.
$70 - $90 an hour
- Melbourne Based, $635 p/day, plus super.
- Senior leaders with qualifications and background in health or community services should seize these unique…
$70.37 - $76.02 an hour
- A Correctional facility site/prison in Melbourne Metro (near Deer Park).
- Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more.
$100 - $120 an hour
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Experience in a mental health environment with complex cases.
$50.78 an hour
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Moreland City Council is located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne…
- Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education.
- We are the main provider of health services to people living in the…
- Workplace Health and Safety, Management.
- Note that this position is available to be based in either Brisbane or Melbourne.
- High level of computer literacy.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance.
- Permanent and a casual positions are available situated in our Melbourne office.
$70.37 an hour
- Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Advanced Diploma of Sound Production.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.