You refined by:
General Practitioner (undo)
South Pacific Private
Curl Curl NSW
- Department of Health, SPP is accredited by the Australian Council on Health Care.
- Mental illness and trauma-related conditions.
- To really ‘make a difference’.
- Qualification/experience in preventative healthcare, chronic disease management, mental health, older person's health, child and family health.
$251,000 - $300,000 a year
- The Centre provides a broad range of services including all aspects of general practice such as preventive medicine and mental health care.
$15,899 a year
- These will include chronic disease management, general consultations, minor procedures, mental health planning and care.
- One week of study leave.
- The practice offers a wide range of comprehensive medical services to include family medicine, women's health, shared care, paediatrics, men's health, mental…
- Manage consultations for patients with varied health conditions.
- Be clinically competent in administering primary health care to children and adults.
- Good on-site Allied Health support!
- Successful candidates will work alongside an experienced and erudite team of vocationally registered GP’s, with access to a…
- Come and join other energised Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia.
- VR GP (without restrictions) Part of a group of Super GP…
Clayton South VIC
$400,000 a year
- An interest in Mental Health and Addiction Medicine within teaching practice environment is a plus.
- We have a multi-disciplinary team comprised of General…
Danila Dilba Health Service
- Danila Dilba Health Service is an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation providing culturally-appropriate, comprehensive primary health care and community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.