Mental Health jobs
You refined by:
Mental Health Clinician (undo)
- Salary packaging, discounted health insurance and banking.
- Portable long service leave from other public health services.
- What you’ll be doing.
- We are looking for an experienced clinician who is committed to improving the mental health and well-being of young people in the community.
$90,000 - $105,000 a year
- One of the largest community-based contributors of mental health services, committed to promote diversity and community inclusion.
- This is a superb opportunity for you to develop your mental health career.
- Applications are sought from candidates interested in developing specialist clinical…
$72,000 - $87,000 a year
- We are seeking motivated and passionate allied mental health professionals with clinical therapy expertise to work across our Gawler Barossa Region Mental…
- Occupational therapists and speech therapists who have mental health experience and enjoy working with children and young people are encouraged to apply.
- The Mental Health Clinican will be part of a small mental health team, providing a range of counselling and support services to clients with mild to moderate…
Central Queensland Rural Health
$65,000 - $130,000 a year
- Clinical scope to provide a holistic mental health service.
- You will adopt a primary health care approach to Mental Health service delivery through developing…
- Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven public hospitals, 21 community health sites, five aged care facilities, university affiliated international…
- Acute Care Teams (ACT) function as the first point of contact to community and acute mental health services 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- About the Acute Care Team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.