Mental Health jobs
You refined by:
Mental Health Clinician (undo)
$1,232 - $1,934 a week
- Demonstrated understanding of community mental health services including the NSW Mental Health Act.
- Demonstrated skills in the assessment and care co-ordination…
- All treatment is provided in collaboration with the treating GP and other health and aged care service providers.
- Albury Wodonga Mental Health Service.
$65,000 - $90,000 a year
- You will be either a Psychologist or mental health accredited Social Worker or Occupational Therapist.
- We are seeking Mental Health Clinicians to work with a…
$78,000 - $102,000 a year
- Certain programs require AASW mental health accreditation.
- Our client is a well established organisation in the Canberra area.
- Please Send your Resume to :
- The Mental Health Clinican will be part of a small mental health team, providing a range of counselling and support services to clients with mild to moderate…
$72,000 - $87,000 a year
- We are seeking motivated and passionate allied mental health professionals with clinical therapy expertise to work across our Gawler Barossa Region Mental…
$90,000 - $105,000 a year
- One of the largest community-based contributors of mental health services, committed to promote diversity and community inclusion.
- Experience delivering high quality mental health services.
- Provide education and consultation and be a resource for other health services, students, agencies…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Applicants are required to hold a mental health qualification with AHPRA registration and eligibility for credentialing with the relevant professional body.
Marathon Health AU
- We are seeking experienced professionals to deliver integrated primary mental health services to Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander people ages 0 – 25 years…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.