Mental Health jobs
You refined by:
Mental Health Clinician (undo)
Australian Childhood Trauma Group
- You will be a skilled clinician with experience working within the field of mental health and trauma informed care, with a thorough understanding and keen…
- Experience delivering high quality mental health services.
- Provide education and consultation and be a resource for other health services, students, agencies…
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- Case management & mental health experience.
- Provide efficient mental health assessments and effective management plans.
- Clinical case management of clients.
- The Mental Health Clinican will be part of a small mental health team, providing a range of counselling and support services to clients with mild to moderate…
Central Queensland Rural Health
$65,000 - $130,000 a year
- Clinical scope to provide a holistic mental health service.
- You will adopt a primary health care approach to Mental Health service delivery through developing…
$72,000 - $87,000 a year
- We are seeking motivated and passionate allied mental health professionals with clinical therapy expertise to work across our Gawler Barossa Region Mental…
$90,000 - $105,000 a year
- One of the largest community-based contributors of mental health services, committed to promote diversity and community inclusion.
- Applicants are required to hold a mental health qualification with AHPRA registration and eligibility for credentialing with the relevant professional body.
Mount Isa QLD
- Headspace Mount Isa is a youth friendly hub that provides services across four core streams: primary health care, mental health and counselling, alcohol and…
- High quality mental health assessment, treatment and intervention.
- Experienced Psychologists/Social Workers/Counsellor encouraged to apply for a very important…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.