Mental Health jobs
You refined by:
Mental Health Support Worker (undo)
- Founded in 1907, Aftercare is the longest serving national mental health charity.
- Experience, skills and knowledge in working with people experiencing mental…
Glady and Co Mental Health Support
$37.21 an hour
- Glady and Co Mental Health Support.
- Glady and Co are a mental health service, located in the Eastern Suburbs, that provides outreach mental health support, NDIS…
$37.21 an hour
- BRC are currently seeking a temporary Mental Health Worker!
- Knowledge of the mental health sectors and support services.
- Hourly rate between $37.21 + Super.
- Cert IV in Mental Health.
- Demonstrated experience supporting people with disabilities, the aged and mental health.
- Good mobile phone and computer skills.
Conscious Care Support
$32 - $70 an hour
- A minimum of a Certificate IV in mental health.
- This position is for a mental health outreach support worker for Conscious Care Support, a growing NDIS…
- As an experienced Mental Health Support Worker, Case Manager, Social Worker or Psychologist you will have.
- As a Mental Health Case Coordinator, you will work…
Soteria Independent Living
$28 - $36 an hour
- Soteria Independent Living is a highly experienced accommodation provider dedicated to ensuring our team of committed Mental Health Support Workers provide the…
180° Disability and Mental Health Services
$27.60 - $29.20 an hour
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate.
- Certificate IV in Mental Health or.
- As a Mental Health Support Worker, you will work in the community to support people…
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of mental health and the issues that are faced.
- Qualifications in Psychology, Mental Health, Community Services, Social Work…
Primacy Care Australia
$32 - $42 an hour
- Mental Health Support Worker- 6 roles available throughout Melbourne and Bayside suburbs.*.
- This position is for an Outreach Mental Health Support worker at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.