Mental Health jobs
You refined by:
Registered Nurse (undo)
- Glenbrook is a stand alone forty five bed facility that accommodates older persons requiring residential permanent and/or respite care, mental health sub acute…
$67,997 - $89,478 a year
- Minimum of 12 months post graduate, acute inpatient Mental Health experience.
- We are seeking enthusiastic and compassionate Registered Nurses to join our…
$93,151 - $98,728 a year
- Adult Community Mental Health Services (ACMHS).
- Adult Acute Mental Health Services (AAMHS).
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
$65,799 - $88,502 a year
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to mental health services.
- Joondalup Health Campus are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to be involved…
- Albury Wodonga Health – Albury Campus requires a Registered Nurse to join our Mental Health Inpatient Unit.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully working in a…
$63,468 - $86,857 a year
- Mental Health Services - North West.
- Southern Tasmania including Royal Hobart Hospital, Mental Health, Community and Rural Health.
- RNur and or RMid Grd 3 Yr b.
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Please submit all applications online.
South Pacific Private
Curl Curl NSW
- Experience in Mental Health or Drug and Alcohol service.
- South Pacific Private is a privately owned and operated mental health facility located on.
- We are also proud to share with our employees our ‘People First’ wellness program – SMILE which provides you with access to a range of services such as health…
Be the first to see new Mental Health jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.