Mental Health $70,000 jobs
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate team pioneering mental health services!
- In addition, you will act as a resource demonstrating current theoretical…
Northern NSW Local Health District
$32.37 - $60.15 an hour
- Demonstrated experience in conducting mental health assessments and in the management and provision of therapeutic interventions for people with a mental…
Alexandra District Health
- You will need current AHPRA registration or eligibility for membership of the AASW, driver’s license, flexible approach to working with new people and be…
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Position Classification: Dependant on Qualifications.
- Location: Forster Community Health Service.
- Where you'll be working.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role working in mental health.
- Mental Health Clinician role working with aged care residents.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- High quality mental health assessment, treatment and intervention.
- Motivated professionals will be needed to provide trauma-informed treatment models for…
$78,000 - $102,000 a year
- Certain programs require AASW mental health accreditation.
- Our client is a well established organisation in the Canberra area.
- Please Send your Resume to :
Marathon Health AU
- We are seeking experienced professionals to deliver integrated primary mental health services to Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander people ages 0 – 25 years…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.