Mental Health $71,100 jobs
- This position is open to occupational therapists, psychologists, social workers, registered nurses and graduates of the Djurrawang Aboriginal Mental Health…
- A new Mental Health Clinician opportunity has arisen at RCH Mental Health.
- Rewarding area of Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Why work at the RCH?
$1,232 - $1,934 a week
- Demonstrated understanding of community mental health services including the NSW Mental Health Act.
- Allied Health Professional Level 1/2:
$78,000 - $102,000 a year
- Certain programs require AASW mental health accreditation.
- Our client is a well established organisation in the Canberra area.
- Please Send your Resume to :
$65,000 - $90,000 a year
- We are seeking Mental Health Clinicians to work with a not for profit in North QLD.
- You will be either a Psychologist or mental health accredited Social Worker…
$72,000 - $87,000 a year
- We are seeking motivated and passionate allied mental health professionals with clinical therapy expertise to work across our Gawler Barossa Region Mental…
$90,000 - $105,000 a year
- One of the largest community-based contributors of mental health services, committed to promote diversity and community inclusion.
- Experience delivering high quality mental health services.
- Health Organisation seeking a Mental Health Clinician for an 8 week contract - Psych, OT or social…
Central Queensland Rural Health
$65,000 - $130,000 a year
- Clinical scope to provide a holistic mental health service.
- You will adopt a primary health care approach to Mental Health service delivery through developing…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Suiting Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers or Psychologists*.
- Liaison with Community Mental Health Team, NGOs, Carers, GPs, psychiatrist to facilitate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.