Mental Health $81,100 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Expand your skills in the public sector.
- Competitive pay rates and flexible pay options.
- Manage your roster and shifts online.
- Work and travel around Australia.
- Providing mental health and AOD expertise and advice*.
- An understanding of mental health and AOD in a community setting and the barriers and challenges to…
$45 - $50 an hour
- We have reshaped, re-energized our brand of recruitment companies taking the initiative in Mental Health and Total Engagement with a fresh focus to redefine the…
$40 - $50 an hour
- For a new contract, we are currently seeking experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses for a number of facility-based casual roles in Adelaide.
$70 an hour
- Experience in Mental Health and Counselling skills.
- We are seeking an experienced Social Worker with therapeutic skills and experience with Aboriginal mental…
- Are you an experienced Community Mental Health Registered Nurse?
- As the largest Nursing Recruitment Agency in Australia, Healthcare Australia (HCA) continues to…
$65 an hour
- We are seeking registered nurses to work as part of the inpatient, acute and community mental health teams in Central Queensland.
- 4 HDU + 19 low dependency.
- Evidence based child and adult health assessments, health promotion and education, in-home development and community based interventions, development and mental…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Must have Postgraduate Mental Health qualification.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Mental Health role.
- An existing ANUM Mental health looking for next step…
JPS Medical Recruitment
$103,000 - $108,000 a year
- Both psychologists and mental health social workers must have clinical and relevant management experience.
- Occupational Therapist – must have a relevant degree,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.