Mental Health Professional jobs in Melbourne VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Melbourne Health (undo)
- The Northern Area Mental Health Service (NAMHS) provides a comprehensive range of specialist mental health services to people who reside in the local government…
- Experience in the provision of mental health care, particularly in youth mental health.
- OYH is a world leading youth mental health service that is part of North…
- Professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Capacity to undertake alcohol and other drug screening, assessment, treatment planning, brief…
- Knowledge and rationale for community awareness raising, mental health promotion and mental health literacy strategies.
- A Job To Be Proud Of:
- Join an enthusiastic supportive group of mental health professionals striving to provide excellent care.
- Demonstrated experience in the assessment, diagnosis…
- Primary role will be based at the Broadmeadows Mental Health inpatient Unit.
- The Melbourne Health Security team services all of Melbourne Health sites however…
- OYH is a world leading youth mental health service that is part of North West Mental Health and Melbourne Health.
- Join a leading youth mental health service.
- Provide mental health care consistent with the Mental Health Act and National Mental Health Standards.
- Senior Clinician with the Emergency Mental Health Team.
- Northern Area Mental Health Service believes in the effective delivery of high quality psychiatric services.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including…
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, including young people experiencing mental health disorders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.