Mental Health Worker jobs in Ryde NSW
- Experience in working with people with complex mental health challenges.
- Anglicare has an excellent career development opportunity for a Mental Health…
- Knowledge of the mental health sectors and support services.
- BRC are currently seeking a full time Mental Health Worker!
- Fully qualified and APHRA or AASW registered ( Mental Health Social Worker).
- Welcome to One Door Mental Health.
- Working with GPs and other health professionals.
$38.79 an hour
- Any other qualifications or training including TCI, Trauma Informed care, Mental Health First aid etc, would be ideal but not necessary.
$54,220 - $79,857 a year
- Justice Health & Forensic Mental Health Network is a state-wide Specialty Health Network delivering health care to adults and young people in contact with the…
- Accredited Mental Health Social Worker registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- How would you empower clients to effectively manage…
Junaya Family Development Services
- Domestic/family violence, relationship breakdown, mental health, disability, drug and alcohol and by lack of infrastructure provisions for the necessities).
- We partner with each customer to promote, positive organisational behaviour, enhance employee well-being, improve workplace productivity and effectively manage…
- AHPRA registration with endorsements in psychology or accreditation as a mental health social worker.
- Opportunity to focus on perinatal mental health and early…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Participation in various outreach clinics for vulnerable youth including youth health services, Aboriginal health services, community mental health and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.