Mental Health Worker jobs in Ryde NSW
$58,000 - $59,000 a year
- Interesting mental health program close to public transport.
- Knowledge of the mental health sectors and support services.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- In your new position as a Case Worker, you will be providing complex case management for long term interventions to help children and young people to have…
$38.79 an hour
- Any other qualifications or training including TCI, Trauma Informed care, Mental Health First aid etc, would be ideal but not necessary.
- Fully qualified and APHRA or AASW registered ( Mental Health Social Worker).
- Welcome to One Door Mental Health.
- Working with GPs and other health professionals.
$32.59 an hour
- Experience with mental health and/or complex and challenging behaviours will be highly regarded.
- As a Support Worker you will:
$54,220 - $79,857 a year
- Justice Health & Forensic Mental Health Network is a state-wide Specialty Health Network delivering health care to adults and young people in contact with the…
$35.12 - $37.85 an hour
- Knowledge of mental illness and current interventions.
- In order to achieve our mission of supporting and strengthening the resilience and independence of the…
$1,919 - $1,984 a week
- The Social Worker will provide professional social work services to inpatients of the Mental Health Inpatient Unit, the PECC and community mental health…
$27.34 - $40.27 an hour
- The Forensic Hospital is an integral part of the Forensic Mental Health Network and is operated by the Justice Health & Forensic Mental Health Network.
- Examples of people seen by this service include individuals escaping domestic violence, those impacted by family breakdown, experiencing financial disadvantage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.