Mental Health Worker $90,000 jobs
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$94,782 a year
- Future focus will most likely be in the areas of mental health, aged care and palliative care.
- Acting as an advisory resource to frontline staff in a diverse…
$91,000 - $95,000 a year
- It will provide a broader range of placement options for Children and young people to achieve positive outcomes in education, mental and physical health…
- Previous experience in the mental health sector is not essential and alternative sector experience may be an advantage.
- Join a dynamic, start up environment.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Previous experience in worker insurance psychological treatment.
- Working with clients to diagnose and treat mental, emotional and behavioural disorders.
- Trans and gender diverse health initiative.
- We provide priority access to those most at risk of health inequalities and those that may face barriers to…
- You will have the support of nutrition and mental health professionals, registered nurses, administration staff and pathology personnel.
Careers Connections International
$30,000 a month
- Careers Connections is a national medical recruitment agency that has helped doctors, nurses and allied health professionals of all levels for the last 28 years…
$250,000 - $450,000 a year
- Provide frontline general primary health care at community health centres and residential aged care facility according to a planned schedule of visits and…
- Staff health and wellbeing program.
- The Clinical Operations Division encompasses acute and mental health services with a focus on excellent care, every person,…
- The Health Service provides a variety of primary and community health services including oral health, child health, school health, health promotion,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.