Merchandising jobs in Chelsea VIC
- Play a part in meeting financial goals and targets in sales, wage control, stock control, shrinkage, merchandising and margins within your Department.
$60,000 a year
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising.
- Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 12…
- Maintaining the counter quality and merchandising.
- Permanent Part Time opportunities available in Myer Melbourne for passionate and energetic Kiehl's Customer…
- Keeping your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times.
- Internal Progression- Sky is the limit!
- Glue Store is a leading Youth Retailer specialising in street, denim, lifestyle clothing & accessories.
- Create window and visual merchandising displays.
- Red Cross Shops sell new and donated clothes, accessories and homewares to raise funds to help people in need.
- Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best.
- Who We Are Looking For:
- This will include merchandising, movement of product, building product and general housekeeping so an eye for a detail and some creative flair will be…
- Support the Global VM Brand Manager in strategic merchandising plans.
- Work with Marketing team on creative design of all in store merchandising.
- Duties involve providing friendly and courteous service to our customers, till operation, store merchandising, store housekeeping, answering phone enquiries,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.