Merchandising jobs in Chelsea VIC
- Proactively identify opportunities to impact commercial targets e.g. new product set up, reactive merchandising.
- Product related development and implementation.
- Involvement in carrying out in-store merchandising plans.
- Ensure that Apple product merchandising is always up to standard and updated as required to meet brand…
- Thank you for expressing your interest in becoming a part of the adidas retail team!
- Adidas’ commitment to our people is integral to the success of our retail…
- Support and maintain consistent visual merchandising standards reflecting current visual guidelines.
- Support the organization of In-store & Promotional events,…
- 3 Month contract with the view to go permanent.
- Our client is a market leader within their field.
- They are currently experiencing significant growth as the…
- Assist with the visual merchandising of the Boutique.
- Started 14 years ago on the beaches of Bondi, CAMILLA has grown into an international luxury retailer that…
JustEnough Soft Corp Pty Ltd. (Aust)
- Obtain particular knowledge of the retail industry, including merchandising, marketing, and sector trends.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer…
- You will manage the relationship and joint business planning with the E-Commerce Retailer (pure player/marketplaces), from P&L management, supply chain to e…
- Keeping your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are always in place.
- You have an eye for styling and presentation and an ability to uphold high visual merchandising standards.
- E.g.etal is a Melbourne gallery representing the best…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.