Merchandising jobs in Chelsea VIC
- The Retail Development Representative is responsible for delivering the highest quality levels of in store presentation through initial store set ups,…
Glen Waverley VIC
- Now hiring at 235 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley.
- Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’,…
- Ensuring the efficient and effective implementation of the global visual merchandising direction in assigned store.
- Strong understanding of online merchandising, including optimising for high rank on Google (SEO) as well as on-site search.
- Work type: Fixed Term Full-time.
- A hive of activity, this little gem is offering an opportunity for a suitably experienced retailer to utilise their exceptional leadership and merchandising…
$60,000 a year
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising.
- Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 12…
- Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best.
- Who We Are Looking For:
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Work with a Global Company.
- Our client is a global FMCG company supplying retailers across the World.
- They are an established business that are looking for…
- Daily merchandising; set up, stock rotation, new display concepts.
- Located at our boutique on Collins Street, our Sales Associates are required to achieve sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.