Microsoft Ax $96,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
- Serves as a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 escalation point.
- Extensive experience with Dynamics AX.
- Experience of a Dynamics AX implementation is beneficial.
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- Microsoft System Centre Suite (SCOM, SCCM, DPM).
- Strength in public cloud desirable - Microsoft Azure Services.
- Active Directory and Group policy management.
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
- This client have over 1000 dedicated employees globally purely focused in the Microsoft Dynamics market with a further 4000 operating across wider Microsoft…
- Large, complex and integrated Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/Dynamics AX solutions.
- Extensive Support or Hands-on implementation and design…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Dynamics AX skills.
- CBD based mining company looking for a hands-on Finance Manager to perform month end processes and reporting.
$100,000 - $145,000 a year
- Management of AX reporting - preferred.
- Prior experience in the use of Microsoft BI Suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Experience in Business intelligence methodologies …
- Experience using Microsoft AX, Oracle NetSuite.
- Industry leader with multiple sites in Australia.
- Our client is a highly respected Australian company with a…
Zone IT Solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
- Have expertise in all the modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations focusing on Finance and Project…
Professional Advantage Australia
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012, AX7, Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Consultant - Financials Specialist.
- Now is the best time to join our AX Practice;
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.