Migration jobs in Melbourne VIC
Conquest Personnel Pty Ltd
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Assist a very busy professional business owner - working in migration.
- Small highly professional hard working office - working in migration.
$66,700 a year
- .Understanding of Australia's migration history.
- Part Time Permanent 22.5 hours per week.
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging.
- The successful applicant will be a registered migration agent with substantial portfolio of corporate immigration experience and technical knowledge with…
- The Network Services team, within Global Support Enterprise Technology Services, provide centralized network solutions and support for the whole corporation.
- Experience on at least 1 sizeable GCP project as an Architect, preferably both migration and new setup leveraging services like Cloud BigQuery, Cloud Data Flow,…
Migration and Education
- Genuine interest for a career in migration law.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months relevant work experience working within a law firm or migration agency.
- Ecare Careers is a growing organization providing diverse career services including accounting/finance/IT training, recruitment and corporate consulting across…
- Challis Recruitment currently have some unbelievable opportunities for PGY3+ Doctors with an interest in ED to work in a busy Emergency Department in Melbourne.
Melbourne City College Australia
- At-least one year of working experience in a similar position in an RTO or any student recruitment migration agency.
- Responsible for all students paper work.
RACC Australia - Education and Migration Services
- Duration of the Internship: 3 Months (2 Days per week).
- IT (Will generally work on the Website, we are planning to switch to Wordpress from Wix).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.