Migration jobs in Melbourne VIC
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans and build business cases for…
- Experience on at least 1 sizeable GCP project as an Architect, preferably both migration and new setup leveraging services like Cloud BigQuery, Cloud Data Flow,…
- In this role you will use your backend development experience to build and enhance our products - our projects vary between natively developing in our new cloud…
- Active Directory and migration services.
- Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge…
- Rackspace is seeking a Professional Services Technical Consultant.
- This person will be responsible for scoping and delivering bespoke project orientated…
- Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed…
- Previous system migrations experience is highly desirable.
- At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and…
- Previous migration project experience from other applications such as Siebel, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, in house-built applications highly regarded.
- 8-10 Years Exchange admin, migration, design (2010 up).
- Experience implementing and managing large scale 0365 tenants and migrations, and O365 application…
Database Consultants Australia (DCA)
- The role revolves around the detailed manipulation of data including de-duplication, consolidation and migration projects.
- Role Reference OPS-SDDA-Jan-20.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.