Migration jobs in Melbourne VIC
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans and build business cases for…
- Experience on at least 1 sizeable GCP project as an Architect, preferably both migration and new setup leveraging services like Cloud BigQuery, Cloud Data Flow,…
- Directory Services deployment, migration, merger and separation.
- Expert level solution designs (architecture, bill of materials, work statements, migration/risk…
Database Consultants Australia (DCA)
- The role revolves around the detailed manipulation of data including de-duplication, consolidation and migration projects.
- Role Reference OPS-SDDA-Jan-20.
- You will also be key in supporting the migration from existing or legacy systems to the new and working closely with PM's, BA's and support teams.
- Experience delivering cloud migration projects.
- Data lifecycle management and data migration delivery experience.
- Communicate with third party to identify data.
- Rackspace is seeking a Professional Services Technical Consultant.
- This person will be responsible for scoping and delivering bespoke project orientated…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- 6 months contract - Large national company.
- ASAP start - Paying attractive daily rate.
- Altitude is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer for a 6 month…
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed.
- What about all of these?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.