Mine Geologists jobs
- Familiarity with managing a large team of geologists and geotechnical engineers.
- Understand the importance of the design of the mine when it comes to items like…
- Liaise with geologist to ensure forward planning for Pit operations and optimise resource life and utilisation.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$60,000 - $160,000 a year
- Assist underground coal mines with all aspects of underground mine geology/ geotechnical engineering including but not limited to:
- UIS/SIS drill data interp.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.