Mineral Resources jobs in West Perth WA
- Provide technical support within the discipline team, liaise with the project team and consult with relevant resources as required.
- 4+ years’ contracts experience within resource and mining construction projects is required, preferably on the contractor or EPC side.
- Project and resource management skills.
- Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore and uranium: our materials make up the world…
- Supervision of resources with zero incident target.
- Supervision of resources with zero environmental incident target.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
Teck Resources Limited
West Perth WA
- Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal,…
- Participate in peer reviews; and consult with relevant resources as required.
- Reporting Manager Title : Managing Consultant, Safety & Risk, Australia.
- Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore and uranium: our materials make up the world around us.
- Where you will be working.
- Ensure portfolio resources are appropriate to enable the necessary operational and strategic capability.
- Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial…
- 4+ years’ contracts experience within resource and mining construction projects.
- Civmec is an integrated multi-disciplinary heavy engineering and construction…
- Iluka Resources is an international mineral sands company with expertise in exploration, development, mining, processing, marketing and rehabilitation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.