Mining jobs in Strathpine QLD
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$70 - $100 an hour
- Working knowledge of mining software programs;
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering or other relevant tertiary qualification.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- This globally recognised, large enterprise organisation is one of the most established companies in its field in Australia, and has delivered some of the…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Our client is a technology company and supplier of specialised product technologies and technical engineering services to Australia's leading Heavy Industries…
- Proven experience in a Cost Engineer role within mining or heavy industry highly advantageous.
- Our client, a well-respected international mining conglomerate is…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Proven ability across Mining Projects in a consulting environment.
- As a Senior Consultant your role will be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle…
- Reputable within a wide range of industries, a number of my clients have exciting projects commencing shortly.
- Ensuring client expectations are exceeded.
- Familiarity with current concepts, tools and trends in the Mining and IT space.
- Positioned in the mining sector this company has been at the forefront of…
- Educated to a minimum bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or mining.
- MES, Business Intelligence, Advanced Planning & Scheduling experience in the…
- The client is an Engineering consultancy who are reputable within the mining industry.
- You will be working collaboratively to provide an outstanding service to…
- Mining, oil an gas experience.
- Broad exposure of software implementation across mining, oil and gas.
- According to World Economic Forum statistics, digitisation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.