Mining Contract Specialist $71,100 jobs in Queensland
- High level of attention to detail and exposure to contract interpretation, provisions of contracts, payment schedules and a high level of written and verbal…
$604 a day
- Initial 6+ month contract paying $604/day.
- Previous experience within the mining, industrial or other extractive industries.
- WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
u&u Recruitment Partners
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- Our client is a specialist in its industry that the largest operatives, including mining and government, seek advice from when…
$115,000 a year
- Those with mining/gas experience are highly sought.
- This ongoing contract role will commence in Nov/December and is initially anticipated to run until at least…
- You will undertake effective contract administration including developing and maintaining systems for recording and reporting on open contracts and document…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.