Mining Energy Consultant jobs in New South Wales
- Ideally will have hands on experience of advanced analytics such as data mining, predictive modelling, machine learning and/or text analytics solutions.
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- We are looking for consultants from 1 to 5+ years experience to join our civil, Water, Mining or rail Infrastructure sector.
- (Also open to other markets).
- Proven experience mentoring and growing a team of consultants.
- A Senior Consultant will support the successful delivery of ERM projects and objectives by:
- Consultants take a hands-on, proactive approach.
- Delivering mobile workforce solutions for both open-cut and underground mining operations.
- We work across a range of sectors including energy, government, development, manufacturing and infrastructure.
- ERM Australia and New Zealand.
- This role is with an international grouping of businesses that encompasses mining, energy generation, metals and engineering, financial services and a…
- Lenders, legal counsel, technical consultants).
- The Metals and Mining business line is responsible for large structured financing for metals & minerals sector…
- Leveraging the strength of its client coverage and leadership in structured finance including energy, metals & mining, infrastructure finance, together with…
$90,000 - $140,000 a year
- Biobanking, RMS, Wind Farming / Energy & Mining Projects.
- RMS, Wind Farming / Energy, Minerals and Mining Projects.
- We also have roles for the following:
- The aim of this consultancy is to provide flexibility and the resulting fluidity of the Environmental Team means that no consultant is ever pigeonholed into any…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.