Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
You refined by:
- Previous experience in mining will be highly regarded, although not essential.
- If you are a trade person experienced with heavy equipment in mining, civil,…
- Expert technical knowledge of equipment, systems, processes and critical skills across maintenance trades.
- BHP is establishing Operations Services – a new team…
- You will need to provide technical support as an advisor/consultant on maintenance and technical issues, whilst also undertake regular equipment inspections.
- You will have a good technical understanding of mining fixed plant equipment.
- Be involved in risk management associated with maintenance activities on fixed…
- Extensive technical, planning and maintenance knowledge of large and ancillary mining equipment.
- Experience with heavy mobile equipment essential.
- AHA is looking for a Conversion lead to coordinate the mobile equipment conversion works at Goonyella Riverside Mine.
- Come and be a part of this success.
- You will also be required to assist the heavy diesel fitters in the maintenance of mining equipment.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of heavy machinery.
- The Maintenance Manager oversees all mobile plant and equipment on site whilst providing leadership and direction to all maintenance personnel including…
- Knowledge and experience of preventative maintenance on mobile plant equipment.
- Perform planned Maintenance on mobile mining equipment in both active Mining…
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance positions within the mining industry including fixed plant, heavy mobile equipment or rail assets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.