Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
You refined by:
- Manage, implement and improve vibration, lubrication and thermography based predictive maintenance programs - including on-site data collection, analysis, and…
- Mechanical knowledge to a level of understanding equipment capabilities, maintenance scheduling and preventative maintenance methods.
- Experience in the maintenance of mobile plant / mining / construction equipment.
- Repairing, maintaining and servicing a wide range of mining & construction…
- Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector…
- We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Specialist – Mining Excavators who has relevant industry knowledge and who will contribute to the ongoing…
$160,000 a year
- Oversee the maintenance of all mobile equipment (Caterpillar, Liebherr, Komatsu vehicles).
- A Leading mining client in the Northern Territory is seeking an…
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment.
- To be successful, you will need.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- With operational sites in Queensland and across Australia, this mining house ensures strategic forward planning approaches are taken to its mining methods.
- Ensure laboratory equipment is kept in good working order and arrange for calibration and maintenance of lab equipment ass required.
- THIS is the role for YOU!
- Diagnostic HV testing of electrical equipment utilised in utilities, mining, power transmission and generation;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.