Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
- Conducting Daily pre-start equipment checks.
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment.
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools.
- Review and update maintenance schedule plans and equipment history.
- Develop and revise operating and maintenance procedures.
- Experience with hard rock, underground mining equipment is highly desirable.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out…
- Our Client is an Australian based, global iron ore mining company.
- Your role will be to understand and scope the work, prepare rosters, schedule plans and…
- Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, our client is an international mining company with over 60 years’ experience expertise in exploration, development,…
- Demonstrated design and engineering experience in a mining, metals, minerals processing or heavy industry environment.
- Flexible and welcoming work environment.
Southern Cross Workforce
- Maintenance of welder qualification records and the qualification register.
- Located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide our client, who have shown themselves to…
- Experience as a Diesel Mechanic in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products, mining equipment, power generation on engines and similar applications.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment.
- About the Offer – What’s in it for you?
- Experience using test equipment and software.
- Experience with electrical switchgear and systems maintenance and testing.
- Full and Valid C driver licence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.