Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- You will be leading the mechanical maintenance crew, coordinating all preventative & breakdown maintenance.
- You will require 12 months of mine site experience…
- Technical Document Writer for Fixed Plant equipment required for an iron ore mining company | Immediate Start.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Results oriented and highly analytical, you will demonstrate exceptional communication skills coupled with a trade background and specific maintenance…
$220,000 a year
- Across Australia, industry leading mining operators and maintenance contractors depend on Mining Pathways to source the very best trades personnel; in mobile…
- Experience in the mining industry is desirable but not essential.
- Coordinate the relocation of all equipment to the new premises.
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- You will also have an ability to interpret technical data and an interest in learning equipment maintenance practices.
- What to expect in return:
- Significant demonstrated experience in mining maintenance (either OEM/site based).
- Remotely monitoring the health of mining equipment using real time data from…
- Using chains and rigging equipment.
- Our core crew of 75+ individuals mobilise to BHPIO, FMG, Roy Hill and Rio Tinto sites to carry out many areas of…
KCA Site Services
- KCA Site Services is a WA owned and operated mining supplier, providing quality personnel and service solutions to the mining industry locally and overseas.
- Site based knowledge of mining shutdown and maintenance operations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a mining services estimating role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.