Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
- Knowledge of the mining and infrastructure sector.
- Staff leisure discounted rates at multiple airlines, car rentals and equipment hire companies.
- Solid mining experience working on CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi Heavy Earth moving equipment.
- The role will be largely consist of servicing, breakdowns, bucket…
- Proactively participate in continual improvement of maintenance processes and equipment development.
- Automotive, process and/or mobile equipment experience…
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Completion of all pre start checks on mobile equipment/vehicles, welders, oxy and acetylene equipment, lifting equipment, electrical equipment, and overhead…
- Experience in the mining industry is desirable but not essential.
- Coordinate the relocation of all equipment to the new premises.
- Demonstrated previous experience maintaining Light Vehicles in a mining environment.
- Key responsibilities include maintaining the Light Vehicle fleet and other…
- Experience in maintenance and fault finding of all heavy mobile mining equipment.
- Carry out scheduled and breakdown maintenance to a variety of heavy mobile…
- Install survey stations and lasers for directional control of mining;
- Excellent computer skills and be a competent user of mining industry survey software;
- Preparation of documentation and maintenance of records for damaged, over or short supply of material deliveries as required.
- Our five manufacturing plants supply customers across multiple commodities throughout the Australian open-cut and underground mining industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.