Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
You refined by:
Pilbara WA (undo)
- Ensuring maintenance of mobile equipment is carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality and safety.
- Then you want to work at MRL.
- Mining or mineral processing experience.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of equipment health.
- SAP familiarisation to implement and manage Maintenance…
- Ultimate oversight of the maintenance function for the site.
- Direction of mining personnel in their day to day activities, including;
- Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron…
- Mader lead the way in heavy equipment mobile maintenance.
- Advanced equipment training on (Caterpillar, Hitachi, Cummins, Komatsu).
- MRL Contract Mining Sites – These sites run with the smaller equipment and operate as crushing and load & haul sites.
- The right to work in Australia.
Trades and Labour Company
- The main responsibilities of these roles will be undertaking scheduled, preventative and breakdown maintenance across a variety of heavy earthmoving equipment…
- NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors.
- Experience working on CAT, Hitachi & Komatsu equipment.
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills.
MACFORCE Australia Pty Ltd
- Strong focus on equipment maintenance and looking after equipment.
- MACFORCE Australia Pty Ltd are a national “Skill Sharing” company, providing specialised…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.