Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
You refined by:
Heavy Diesel Mechanic (undo)
Premium Mechanical Group
- Premium Mechanical Group are now one of the largest mining equipment maintenance specialists providing short term, long term, shutdowns, and Field Service…
- Experience working as a Diesel Mechanic, working on large mining/ earthmoving equipment.
- We are currently looking to onboard and mobilise experienced Diesel…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Servicing, maintenance and repair with various CAT Mobile Plant equipment.
- Experience in the mining industry (FIFO).
- Strong focus on safety and quality.
- Repairs and servicing of civil & construction, mining & transport equipment in the workshop.
- General repair and maintenance of fleet.
Mining & Civil Australia
$129,500 a year
- Completing scheduled repairs and maintenance to equipment in accordance with servicing and maintenance documentation;
- Maintenance schedule and operating manuals/procedures..
- Paper trail on servicing, maintenance and repairs.
- Maintenance of company vehicles and mechanical aids.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.