Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
You refined by:
Mechanical Fitter (undo)
- Working in a crew on a rotating shift roster and reporting to a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing planned maintenance, reactive…
- Successful candidates will have experience with the following equipment (or similar size equipment):
- Scheduled maintenance, installations and updated.
$53 - $55 an hour
- Troubleshooting faults and repairing equipment as needed.
- Assisting with planned maintenance tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Experience working on mine sites in a maintenance field.
- Provide customers with speciality lubricant products, service & support on heavy-duty plant equipment.
- A world renowned mining giant is a long term global leader in the Hard Rock mining sector and is also a huge member in providing sustainable mining services…
- Complete preventative and corrective maintenance for all equipment in the fixed plant area.
- WorkPac is seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters to join the Plant…
Achieve Group Recruitment
- Offering the complete life cycle of equipment from design, engineering, manufacture, installation and optimisation through to operation and maintenance.
Fastrak Fabrication and Engineering
- Maintenance, Servicing and Breakdowns knowledge.
- Proven history of work on fixed plant equipment.
- As an experienced Mechanical Fitter you will be able to work…
$44.86 an hour
- YEM Technology is a service enterprise that specialises in the construction, maintenance, and improvement of mining processing plant.
- Maintain equipment, parts and supplies.
- With a national benchmark aboriginal training to work facility being built on site, you really will be part of something…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.