Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
- Installation of new equipment or modifications to existing equipment.
- Carrying out shutdown maintenance tasks.
- The main tasks of the role include:
- Maintain the stores efficiently and ensure the Inventory is optimised, so that parts and equipment for mobile fleet and fixed plant are available in order to…
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a maintenance environment;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform…
- Mechanical knowledge to a level of understanding equipment capabilities, maintenance scheduling and preventative maintenance methods.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Ensure Compliance to completion of all pre start checks on mobile equipment/vehicles, welders, lifting equipment, overhead cranes etc.
- Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector…
- You will also be required to assist the heavy diesel fitters in the maintenance of mining equipment.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of heavy machinery.
$160,000 a year
- Oversee the maintenance of all mobile equipment (Caterpillar, Liebherr, Komatsu vehicles).
- Extensive maintenance experience within a managerial capacity.
- Good understanding of mechanical equipment and machinery.
- As a Groundsman at one of our long standing villages, you will hit the ground running with our current…
- Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.