Mining Equipment Maintenance jobs
- You will also be required to assist the heavy diesel fitters in the maintenance of mining equipment.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of heavy machinery.
- Some exposure to maintenance work with light vehicles or heavy equipment is desired.
- Training provided for Maintenance Technicians | 2/1 FIFO mining roles.
- Assist tradespeople in the washing, servicing, maintenance, and repair of plant equipment and associated components as directed.
- Job Type Permanent Full-time.
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a maintenance environment;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform…
- Proven experience in heavy earthmoving equipment maintenance and repairs preferably Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi.
- Supervisor qualifications; S1, S2 & S3.
$160,000 a year
- Liebherr mining equipment experience is advantageous.
- Perform technical inspections of mechanical equipment.
- Repair, maintain and overhaul mechanical equipment…
- The Alliance also owns a portfolio of non-ferrous mining assets located in South Australia.
- Performing planned preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure…
- Mechanical knowledge to a level of understanding equipment capabilities, maintenance scheduling and preventative maintenance methods.
- Maintain the stores efficiently and ensure the Inventory is optimised, so that parts and equipment for mobile fleet and fixed plant are available in order to…
- Experience in heavy industrial, commercial or mining industries.
- Dragline and/or Shovel preventative maintenance and fault finding experience highly regarded.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.