Mining Equipment Maintenance $101,600 jobs
$70 an hour
- All positions require experience working on large earthmoving equipment (CAT in particular).
- Our specialist services include recruitment and labour-hire,…
$55 - $65 an hour
- Exposure to mining processing equipment in both manufacturing and operational environment.
- Our products range from mining, aggregates, and recycling equipment…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- You will also have an ability to interpret technical data and an interest in learning equipment maintenance practices.
- What to expect in return:
$60 - $110 an hour
- Providing technical advice, problem solving and support for the operation and maintenance of all equipment processes.
- FIFO from Brisbane or main QLD cities.
- A strong technical knowledge of loading arms, crude oil pumps, rotating equipment, gearboxes, and more.
- To be considered for this position you will require the…
- Develop maintenance strategy and tactics , using Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Engineer on site, you will be working…
$72 an hour
- Previous diesel fitting experience on large mine site Mobile Plant equipment.
- You will work with a dynamic & committed team of mining professionals.
SMS Mining Services
$75 an hour
- Repair and maintain the hydraulic components of large mining equipment.
- Communicate any safety or maintenance issues to the supervisor.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.