Mining Equipment Maintenance $81,400 jobs
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of equipment health.
- You are to provide frontline support in fault finding equipment issues, as well as a focus on longer…
- Working on the mine maintenance team with a great crew your job will be to create maintenance, servicing and breakdown reports for heavy mobile equipment on…
- Opportunity to work with a Tier 1 mining company.
- Getting quotes with vendors for equipment such as a pump or gear box.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Experience in the mining sector.
- Post trade qualification experience in mining environment;
- Experience in integrating electrical and electronic accessories to…
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader within the mining industry.
- Seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner to work in the mining sector…
$60 - $110 an hour
- Providing technical advice, problem solving and support for the operation and maintenance of all equipment processes.
- FIFO from Brisbane or main QLD cities.
$55 - $65 an hour
- Exposure to mining processing equipment in both manufacturing and operational environment.
- Our products range from mining, aggregates, and recycling equipment…
- You will be responsible for servicing and scheduled maintenance of heavy open cut mining equipment.
- Previous experience working large open cut mining equipment.
- A strong technical knowledge of loading arms, crude oil pumps, rotating equipment, gearboxes, and more.
- To be considered for this position you will require the…
- Developing and improving equipment management strategies using a suite of reliability approaches.
- A tier 1 mining company with great name in the Iron Ore…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.