Mountain Equipment jobs
- Demonstrated ability to use appropriate test equipment and ability to interpret the results of test equipment during fault analysis;
- Supporting customers in the use of aids and personal equipment including: standing or walking frames, wheelchairs, manual or electric hoists, sliding sheets or…
$26.52 - $30.21 an hour
- Demonstrated experience and skills in manual handling of patients and equipment.
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Remuneration: $26.52 - $30.21 Per Hour.
- Analyse and rectify inefficiencies within the production process; make recommendations for upgrade, modification or replacement of equipment to achieve optimum…
- Extensive dishwashing and cleaning of the kitchen, equipment & dining areas.
- Work for a market leader with a talented & friendly team.
- What we require from you:
- Use of Mobility equipment – e.g. hoist, wheelchair, shower chair.
- Are you looking for an opportunity in Disability Services that is not only rewarding,…
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Hours Per Week: When requested or required.
- What you'll be doing.
- Ambulance Chaplains are part of a multidisciplinary…
$129,538 a year
- Camping, fishing, motorbike riding, mountain bikes, water skiing, 4WDing are all on your doorstep!
- Would you like to work in the beautiful Mudgee wine region?
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Operate high pressure cleaning equipment, hot and cold water.
- We're seeking an experienced Graffiti Removalist to join our team within the Blue Mountains region…
Apiam Animal Health
- We have all the usual small animal equipment including bone plating gear and digital radiography as well as horse facilities and a power float.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.