National Community Care jobs
You refined by:
Darwin NT (undo)
- Our client, a well established home and community care organisation is seeking new team members to join their local teams.
- Certificate III in Aged Care.
- Access to a national network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities at more than 160 child care centres owned by the same company.
- Clients referred and connected to services, community and support.
- Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
$89,211 a year
- These values drive our workplace culture and are displayed in the way we work and in everything we do to service the Darwin community.
- Australia's National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre (NCCTRC).
- Building Better Care, Better Health, Better Communities, Together.
- A commitment to continual learning towards formal qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Willing to enrol and complete a Certificate III in Early…
$107,801 a year
- A key component of this role is the Service Delivery provided to our Community, which includes but is not limited to:-.
- About Us - City Of Darwin.
- Seeking Registered nurses for Calvary community care to deliver nursing care in our Client's Home.
- Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community…
- We're a busy vibrant child care centre offering 73 places.
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards.
- 30% discount on childcare fees.
- Of providing the highest possible standards of care.
- Awareness and understanding of the National Standards for Mental health Services and contemporary mental…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.