National Community Care jobs
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- Providing Person Centred Care according to the care plan (i.e.
- We are currently looking for a passionate Casual Support Workers to join our friendly and…
- Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories.
- Further details are available here:
- Minimum Cert III Community Services, Disability or similar.
- Provide personal care as required, according to level of need.
- Assistance with personal care tasks.
- For further information and assistance please contact our National Contact Centre on.
- Knowledge of AOD/Gambling, Community Services and Health Sectors.
- Willing to undertake a national criminal history check.
- Work with a small, dedicated team.
- Social work, mental health, disability, community services, aged care, nursing, counselling, psychology (or in progress).
- Your main duties will include:
- Founded in 1907, Aftercare is the longest serving national mental health charity.
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with the…
- Relevant experience to the role, or as a carer, or a Certificate III or IV in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care or Home and Community Care.
Kids Out West
New South Wales
- Minimum Cert III in Community Service, or similar qualification and experience in service delivery with children with a trauma history.
Yaama Mou'i Services
$26 - $30 an hour
- While focusing on ways in which the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) can best be applied to Aboriginal communities.
- What we are looking for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.