National Community Care jobs
You refined by:
Support worker (undo)
- Tertiary qualifications in either; social work, mental health, disability, community services, aged care, nursing, counselling, psychology (or in progress).
- Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories.
- How To Join The Team.
Kids Out West
Central West NSW
- Kids Out West is currently recruiting casual support workers who will assist in supporting children who are in out of home care by supervising contact between…
- Previous experience in ageing or community care an advantage.
- Assist with personal care such as showering and toileting.
- Further to this we offer:
Directions Disability Support Services
- Interactions with the community and other external stakeholders;
- Promote opportunities for social, community and civic activities;
- AWARD LEVEL SCHCADS Level 2.
- Provide personal care as required, according to level of need.
- Key Responsibilities You will be providing hands on care and support to CYP.
- Rewarding role in a community setting.
- Your working day may include (but not limited to), assistance and or support with daily life, including personal care,…
Care Metaz Global
- Assist clients with personal care.
- Support participants to access community activities, medical appointments and events.
- WWCC (dated within 12 months).
BRB Social Services
- Providing high quality personal care.
- Assisting clients to attend their appointments and/or community club events.
- Peg feeding ( or willing to obtain).
$27 - $35 an hour
- Are passionate about helping people who need support in the community?
- Help them to engage with their local communities & culture through access to Community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.