National Community Care jobs
Albion Park Rail NSW
$15,900 a year
- Warrigal is an award winning, community owned, not-for-profit organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities.
- National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) manages, conserves and cares for land in national parks and reserves.
- Only Aboriginal people are eligible to apply.
- Your new role as Home Care Service Employee, will see you provide tailored personal care and domestic assistance to clients within your local community covering…
- In the countryside you will find friendly towns, scenic farming land, rugged mountain ranges and National Parks.
- Find out more in the Role Description.
- Experience delivering low, moderate and complex care, preferably within the community.
- Your commitment to our values of - Care, Community, Integrity and…
- Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
- Degree, Diploma and/or Associate Diploma qualification in social work, community…
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Personal Care Attendants with relevant qualifications in Aged Care or Home and Community Care.
$32.59 an hour
- Experience in disability, aged care, child care or education would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience support customers with personal care (highly…
- This approach has been praised and celebrated by leading aged care experts as being at the forefront of elder care globally.
- The 270-bed hospital cares for local, national and international patients.
- Our vision is to serve the community through excellence in care, teaching and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.