National Community Care jobs
- An understanding of the issues and challenges facing young people in care.
- We welcome and encourage applications who meet the requirements of the position from…
- We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community, and are driven to make a difference.
- Eumundi/Noosa/Peregian Beach/Cooroy.
- We embrace and celebrate diversity and strive to reflect and be inclusive of our contemporary Australian society and the communities we serve.
- A national police record check is required.
- It specialises in providing home care for people who are socially and financially disadvantaged.
$57,962 - $78,936 a year
- Science and meteorological agencies, State and Local governments and the Australian community.
- Energy and resources, national security and emergency services…
$106,043 - $114,146 a year
- Our Vision: creating exceptional health care together.
- Rehabilitation, Aged and Community Care (RACS) is a vibrant and diverse Division within Canberra Health…
- Over the past year, we have helped more than 100,000 clients confidently live in their homes or communities by providing more than two million hours of care.
- Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories.
- How To Join The Team.
- Join a not-for-profit organisation committed to therapeutic care.
- Join our team today and make a positive change in the lives of vulnerable young people in your…
- Be someone that has experience working in the Aged Care and/or community setting.
- Right at Home is the preferred company of casual staff to many leading health…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.